Recent twitter entries...

Bullseye


Orange Thoughts: Part One

Well, I'll open by admitting that I should have written this two weeks ago, and I really have no excuse why I didn't. I can only hope that God will use my tardiness for His glory.

Now that we got that out of the way...The 2010 Orange Conference was (behind my wedding) THE best experience of my life. To be honest, this fact has more to do with me personally than it does with the content of the conference itself. It was AWESOME, but I don't think that it could have impacted everyone the way it did me, and I don't think it could have impacted me the way it did if I had attended the same conference a year ago. I was spiritually, mentally, and emotionally in the center of the bulls-eye at which this conference was aimed.

I am excited to share more about my experience over the next couple of days/weeks.





Comments (0)

Post a Comment